Páginas

quinta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2014

LOVE: A REAL COMPLICATED MATTER

Love is the subject that will always bring long debaes, which give people please and feelings. That is the point if this essay. It does not matter who you love; having this feeling for anyone makes you feel well, even if it is so imprecise.


The definfition of love in the dictionary is "passionate attraction, fondness affection, enthusiasm, interest; one who is loved; object of one's enthusiasm.; term of endearment".We love everything, pets, relatives, lovers, friends, family, objects, sights, places. It is impossible to no finsd someone who has not thought about aomething or someone eith an innocent smile that makes them feel complete and to want to declare aloud hot it is good. It is a scream of freedom and happiness. Leo Buscaglia made it clear with his book Born to Love. This book is based on personal thoughts and conversations with his students about love and human behavior. That brings us to afirm that dictonary definition is not complete, because love is beyond imagination and words. Loving is not only an action verb, but exploring what is hard to be explored. Loce is not a dialectic subject. "There's beggary in the love that can be reckon'd", Shakespeare said in Antony and Cleopatra. There is no way to share this deep feeling in words. There must bwe something more. Even the silence and a look can say more than words.


There are many verbs and nouns connected to loce to describe its intensity: to like, to adore, kidness, respect, admiration, sadness, insanity. When any of these feelings are kept, it is given a well-being to yourself ot thwy cab bring you down. For as you can learn how to love someon, you can learn how to hate them. Sometimes we allow ourselves to daydream about good memories. Therefore we are able to feel all the emotions of a special moment that was lost in the past. Each detail is brought to us: a kiss, a smell, a touch, a smile, a disppointment.
Love leaves marks on the heart that cannot be healed. However they can be daily forgotten by layers of vanity and greed. We lose the idea of the real value of life and of what is really important. Large steps are taken through disrespect and unhappiness. The best way to end this essay is a poem by the man who wrote about love tirelessly, the Chilean writer, Pablo Neruda.





Do Not Love You Expect Because I Love You


I do not love you except because I love you
I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for ou
My heart moves from cold to fire.

I love you only because it's you the one I love;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly


Maybe January light will consume
My heart with this cruel
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.


In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in the fire and blood.





****************************************************************************************************************

I wrote this essay as a make-up for a class I took when I lived in the USA. I might not be in perfect English, but they are words to be shared and kept.
Hope you all enjoy it.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...